Marlin 1895G 45/70 Government Lever Rifle w/ 18.5 Inch Barrel
Lightweight and hard-hitting, these two lever-action carbines are the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides. The Model 1895G has richly blued steel.
- Caliber: 45-70 Gov't.
- Capacity: 4-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety
- Material: American black walnut straight- grip stock; cut checkering; ventilated recoil pad; tough Mar- Shield finish; swivel studs
- Barrel Length: 18 1⁄2" barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- Twist: 1:20"
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.
- Total Length: 37" long
- LOP: 13 3/8”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
An FFL transfer will require the FFL being sent to us via fax or email. No firearm will ship until the FFL has been received. Charge for transfer will applied at that FFL.
The purchaser will pay actual shipping to that FFL